[rt-users] Difference Between CC: and AdminCC:

Sherry M. Rogers smrogers at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 17 17:52:29 EST 2002

How/why do people decide whether a Watcher should CC'd or AdminCC'd?

I'm just setting RT up, but so far I can't see any functional difference
between these two catagories - what am I missing?

Also, what is a "Transaction" vs. "Correspondence"?

I've looked through what I could find of documentation, but couldn't find
answers to how these terms are used.

Thanks is advance, Sherry

Sherry M. Rogers                 University of California, Berkeley
System & Network Security        phone (510)642-7157