[rt-users] Requestors' RT account

Marcin Orlowski carlos at amiga.com.pl
Thu Jan 17 19:15:37 EST 2002

Friday, January 18, 2002, 1:14:42 AM, Greg Smythe wrote:

GS> Block port 80 on your firewall for your RT machine's IP address?

I was talking about RT user accounts, nor web server access
in common. The latter I can reach in many ways, that's not
the problem, but I don't want dozens of 'users' in my RT
database, because I don't need them.

--
 WinError #05 Multitasking attempted. System confused.

 Marcin                          http://wfmh.org.pl/~carlos/
                                 mailto:marcin at orlowski.com