[rt-users] RT_System opening tickets?

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Tue Jan 22 10:18:31 EST 2002

Hello all,

The ticket will be reopened, great.
But take a look at this use case (common, at least here):

I resolve a case (I was the owner). 2 days later, I'm in holiday. The
Requestor reopens the ticket sending a mail, saying the problem is still
there.
The ticket is reopened (using you new Scrip or using the current
feature), but since it's owned by someone that is in holliday... noone
in the help desk staff will receive a notification (provided I have a
Scrip that send an e-mail to the owner on correspondance).