[rt-users] Take & Open

Travis Campbell travis.campbell at amd.com
Tue Jan 22 23:25:56 EST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:14:47PM +0000, Ian D wrote:
> I tried adding a new subrouting to RT/Ticket.pm. We use Take, then
> Open very often, and I thought it would be nice to have a quick action
> for it. This is the code:
>
> sub TakeAndOpen {
>     my $self = shift;
>     my $ret = $self->Take();
>     $ret .= $self->Open();
>     return($ret);
> }
>
> Why isn't this working when I try to go to
> Ticket.html?id=42&Action=TakeAndOpen ?

Why don't you just copy WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs to
local/WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs and modify the path used to
generate the URL for the Take link.

Change this:

        $actions->{'Take'} =
          {
           path => "Ticket/Display.html?Action=Take&Status=open&id=".$id,
           title => 'Take'
          };

to:

        $actions->{'Take'} =
          {
           path => "Ticket/Display.html?Action=Take&Status=open&id=".$id,
           title => 'Take'
          };

Travis
 Travis Campbell  -  Unix Systems Administrator =      travis at beast.amd.com