[rt-users] Feature request: do not auto-reopen option

Marc Hedlund marc at precipice.org
Wed Jan 23 14:31:56 EST 2002

This might seem like a trivial or pointless request, but I would like the
ability to have a "do not auto-reopen" on resolved tickets for some
queues.

The use case is this: we use RT for some kinds of queues that have "final
answers" -- for instance, job applications.  Requestors will often reply
to these final answers with messages that do not require further action --
for instance, "thanks for considering me..." etc.

How I might see it implemented: have "OnCorrespondToResolvedTicket" be a
scrip condition, and "OpenTicket", "Ignore", and "AutoReply" be scrip
actions.

Marc Hedlund
e: marc at precipice dot org