[rt-users] IMPORTANT: Change to RT support policy

Josh Krikke krikke at macatawa.org
Fri Jan 25 00:40:53 EST 2002

Jesse,

Your expert advice is going to be missed here.  I totally understand and
applaud your decision.  As you were the main support member of this list
(being the author of the software and all...), I know the list won't be the
same, but this will generate more revenue and free time for you.  I, for one,
can't wait to see what improvements are coming, even though RT fulfills any
needs my little non-profit here has for a ticketing system.  As we couldn't go
the route of buying support to help with the develpment of the project, I
thought I'd help by subscribing to the list and watching for messages I could
answer to take some of the load off of you.  I did what I could in my spare
moments. ;)  I think that this could be what the list could become, users
helping other users, with corps needing better support, paying for it.  I know
I'll continue to monitor the list and help when I can!

Basically, thanks for all you've done so far, and have fun in taking RT into
even greater heights!

--
Josh Krikke
MacNet Sysadmin