[rt-users] how can i set Default ACLs ??

Zdenek Pizl pizl at systinet.com
Fri Jan 25 08:25:58 EST 2002

Hi all,

 as a fresh new user/admin of RT i am struggling with unsufficient amount of
information.

 I was able to install and (probably correct) sett up the RT 2.0.11 system.
I have created user Tester, queue "support" and two emails for this queue,
support at ... & support-comment at ....

 Now, when i send email to the support at ... the system has been already
answering :
"No permission to create tickets in the queue 'support'.Create failed: 0 / 0
/ No permission to create tickets in the queue 'support'."

In the archive, i have found similar question with answer "You need to set
the Default ACLs per the Installation and Configuration guide".

So: HOW CAN I DO THAT ??

			thx, Z.P.