[rt-users] SelfService problems, continuing, more information

Rick Ford rickford at ufl.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:46:42 EST 2002

I'm still not having any luck with SelfService for non-privileged users,
but I have further defined the odd-behavior.

On further inspection, it has become apparent that when logged in as a
non-privileged user, any request for a document in the /SelfService/ folder
returns /SelfService/index.html.  I created a simple "Hello, world" html
file in that directory, tried to pull it up and got the index
instead.  This is the same behavior for all links from the page.

The Apache access log indicates that it thinks it's serving the proper pages.

Everything works like a champ for privileged users.

Help!

Rick Ford
rickford at ufl.edu
Technical Coordinator, CITT