[rt-users] a question for "Bookmarkable"

高翔 gaoxiang at hbt.com.cn
Fri Jan 25 00:31:32 EST 2002

Hello,

Thank for your time to answer me a question. :-)

The RT system I used here is version 2.0.1.1. I have a doubt to ask for you
how to use the link item naming " Bookmarkable
<http://202.38.142.11/Search/Listing.html?Bookmark=FrT%3B%402%7C%250%7C%241%
7C4&TicketsSortBy=id&TicketsSortOrder=ASC&RowsPerPage=50> URL for this
search" in [Search] page. I ever clicked the link in many times, but there
was no any affection in RT. So I couldn't understand what the purpose of the
link is for. Would you please help me?

Many thanks

Grace Gao

Beijing BUTP Whole Wise Telecom Co,. Ltd
Tel: (+8610) 82026655-2256
Fax: (+8610) 62010678
Email: Gaoxiang at hbt.com.cn