[rt-users] how can i set Default ACLs ??

Greg Smythe gregs at Intellstat.com
Fri Jan 25 18:03:06 EST 2002

Ohh! Ohh! I know the answer to this! I bet you don't have a "OnCorrespond
NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence" scrip setup for the queue :)

<I'm bored so I thought I'd answer anyways>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Greg Smythe
SysAdmin
Intellstat Communications
WA State Resident

-----Original Message-----
From: RT2 Troubles [mailto:rt2trouble at morben.ca]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 2:43 PM
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] how can i set Default ACLs ??

Wow.. Big thanks to Greg Smythe .. that man is a problem solver and a half.
After fixing two issues in a row via some private exchanges I decided to
stop
bugging Greg and I'm posting this last (I hope) problem to the list.

We can now accept customer mail (thanks Greg) and RT2 is putting it into the

right queues (thanks again Greg), but when we reply to the customer
submitted
ticket, there's no mail sent and no error in the rt.log files or in
/var/log/maillog.. It's almost like it's not even trying to send the reply
out. Any suggestions of other log files to check or which settings I should
check that effect mail replies?

Thanks in advance, this list is great!