[rt-users] Email address blacklist

Thorsten Sturm thorsten.sturm at gentleware.de
Mon Jan 28 11:58:28 EST 2002

Hi,

is it possible to stop RT from making tickets for emails coming from
specific email addresses?

My problem is, that I configured RT to create a new ticket for each
incoming email and send an autoreply message back to its sender.
Sometimes, sending this autoreply fails for some reason. That causes the
mailer daemon to send an "delivery failed" message back to RT which in
turn causes a new autoreply to the mailer daemon. Now I need some advice
on how I can stop RT  from sending an autoreply message to any email
coming from the mailer daemon. Any ideas?

Thorsten