[rt-users] Due Date on queue list

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Jan 28 17:37:16 EST 2002

clarsson at manu.com wrote:
> As an aside... it didn't mention that in the config.pm did it.  Maybe I'm
> just losing my mind.....

No, it didn't. I thought it was in tha FAQ, but I don't see it there.

FAQ Maintainers:

Q: My changes to config.pm don't seem to take effect. Why?

A: You need to stop and start apache.
   "apachectl reload" and "apachectl graceful" won't work if
   you're using the mod_perl handler.
   On most systems you want to do "apachectl stop; apachectl start"
   (or "apachectl stop; apachectl startssl" if you use SSL). On
   RedHat Linux you'll need to "service httpd restart" instead.