[rt-users] Email address blacklist

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Jan 29 10:53:42 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, matthew zeier wrote:

> That's very useful - I've been wanting to redirect hostmaster's email to a
> specific queue in RT, but not send tickets back to Network Solutions.
>
> Does anyone know how to extend this to an entire queue so as to make that
> queue not send tickets out?

"Don't put Scrips on the given Queue that generate mail back to the
requestor" is the obvious answer ;)

Please remember that RT is an extremely configurable system.  What you set
up (in the Scrips) is what you get.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations