[rt-users] Bounce messages create tickets

Matt Disney mdisney at ecdev.fedex.com
Tue Jan 29 11:05:39 EST 2002

One thing you could do is to put a nice procmail rule in between your
MTA and the rt-mailgate. I appreciate and understand the challenge of
RT handling bounces, but my philosophy on issues like this is to let
the software that has been written to address this problem...  address
this problem. That's opposed to RT being extended to handle it.

Also, having RT requests pass through a procmail rule isn't too
complicated a solution, either. You just have to make sure your rule is
good. :-)

Matt