[rt-users] Attachments

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Jan 30 18:44:51 EST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Darrin Walton wrote:

>   |+ a little confusing.  This is in the Ticket display page?
>   |+ Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction (the bit which generates the 'Download'
>   |+ links) doesn't have anything to split apart Attachments.  Odd.
>   |+
>   |+ rt-devel would be your next step.
>
> Going there next.  But when I display the attachment, at the bottom of
> the page, I get:
>
> 	View Pages:   Next   Last

Oh!

Ok, the displaying of attachments in RT is done by a script
'WebRT/html/Ticket/Attachment/dhandler'.  At the bottom of this, there is:

	$m->out($AttachmentObj->Content);
	$m->abort;

'View Pages' isn't generated by RT.  In fact, when it displays the
attachment, thats all, and only, what it displays.  Instead, the 'View
Pages' must within the HTML of the attachment.  It would be interesting to
know if your browser is receiving all the <HTML>..</HTML> pages, or is
just stopping after the first closing </HTML>.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations