[rt-users] rt with fastcgi and virtual hosts

sc2 at gmx.at sc2 at gmx.at
Thu Jan 31 10:46:12 EST 2002

hello

so now the RT is installed clearly
all moduls too (thx to steph for link)
i have apache compiled new with fastcgi as alternative to mod_perl

when i try to use the RT webinterface there is coming an failure

>[Thu Jan 31 16:36:59 2002] [error] [client ip] File does not exist:
>Can't locate config.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/rt/etc /home/rt/lib
/usr/..etc etc..many path..
>BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi line
39.

so i have edit config.pm and the permissions are ok.
in the manual i have read settings for apache

>LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so
>AddModule mod_fastcgi.c

but this i cant use because i have fastcgi compiled into httpd....
in /usr/local/apache there is no module directory...
but the others works too (php , etc) they are include in httpd and have no
"Add/LoadModule in config"
>AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi

<VirtualHost ip>
                ServerAdmin mailadr at mail.com
                DocumentRoot /home/rt/WebRT/html
                AddHandler fastcgi-script fcg fcgi fpl
                ServerName domain.at
                SetHandler fastcgi-script
                FastCgiServer /home/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi
               ScriptAlias / /home/rt/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

thanks and sorry for my incredible english