[rt-users] Due Date on queue list

clarsson at manu.com clarsson at manu.com
Mon Jan 28 16:35:54 EST 2002

Has anyone seen the situation when trying to add the Due Date to the queue
listing, nothing happens?  I added

       { Header => 'DueDate',
         TicketAttribute => 'DueAsString'
         },

into the WebOptions hash  to no avail.  I attempted a few other variations
that also had no effect.  In fact I just changed some of the header
strings, (changed requestor(s) to reqqqquestor) and still the headers were
correct on the queue listing.  It appears to me that the WebOptions
section of the config.pm is not being read.

Does anyone have a suggestion as how to make the Due Date appear on the
queue listing or other settings to check to resolve this problem

I am using rt-2-0-11.

Thanks,

        Chris