[rt-users] Installing on Redhat 7.2

Neil Bingham neil.bingham at pace.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 09:56:28 EDT 2002

> > > Apache 1.3.23 without
> > > <snip>

> > > Yup..  Download Mason-1.05 and all your troubles will go away.
> >
> > Unfortunately I now get
> >
> > line 90:  Can't call method "content_type" on an undefined value
> > context:
> > 86:
> > 87:  # Set this page's content type to whatever we are called with
> > 88:  sub SetContentType {
> > 89:  my $type = shift;
> > 90:  $RT::Mason::r->content_type($type);
> > 91:  }
> > 92:
> > 93:  sub CGIObject {
> > 94:  $m->cgi_object();
> >
> > with RT 2-0-14pre1
>
> I'm using 2.0.13 with mason 1.05 - that's what made the issue go away.
>
> Of course, I'm having my own troubles getting this to work.

That has made no difference.  For completeness my config files are:

mason.conf
----------
PerlSetVar MasonCompRoot "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html"
PerlSetVar MasonDataDir  "/etc/httpd/mason"
PerlModule HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler

<Directory "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html">
  <FilesMatch "(\.html)$">
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
  </FilesMatch>
</Directory>

httpd.conf snippet

Include /etc/httpd/conf/mason.conf

Alias /rt/ /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html/
Alias /rt /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
PerlRequire /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt2>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>