[rt-users] RT Mailgate and Sendmail problems.

Joseph Burford joseph at vintek.net
Mon Jul 8 04:08:44 EDT 2002

Howdy guys,

I've got a problem with RT Mailgate and Sendmail. I'm getting "DSN:
unknown mailer error 2" from Sendmail. Had a look through the list
archives and tried everything that has been suggested. Well I think I've
tried everything :-)

Aliases are correct, and in quotes, tried sendmail from command line and
no error messages, but the mail still produces an error in the logfile
and bounces. perl -c /etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate produces "Args must match #!
line at /usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate line 1."

There are no other error messages generated anywhere. I've reinstalled,
still no different.

Any help or ideas much appreciated.

Regards,

Joseph