[rt-users] Resolve Ticket Template

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Thu Jul 11 15:31:45 EDT 2002

Hello...
I've posted about this before, and I've been scouring the list archives
to no avail. What I would like to do is edit and/or replace the Ticket
Resolved template to include the original request. Some of my users have
been complaining that they get a ticket resolution and become confused
about which ticket the email is referring to. I've tried simple things
such as adding {$Transaction->Content()} just to see what it would get
me, but nothing came of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein