[rt-users] Resolve Ticket Template

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Jul 12 09:41:06 EDT 2002

On 12 Jul 2002, Sean Lutner wrote:

> Thanks, that seems very straight forward. However, if I put anything
> except plain text in my resolved template, mail for resolved templates
> stops being sent. Any ideas why that might be?

The Templates (when used in most mail-sending Scrips) are really in two
sections;

	Headers for the message
		(blank line)
	Body of the message

If you want the default RT headers, and just want to change your content
around, you may wish to begin the Template with a blank line, just to be
sure.

( eg, if you're posting ->Content() in, and it doesn't begin with a blank
  line, RT may interpret it as mail headers; and who knows where the
  message will end up. )

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security