[rt-users] Resolve Ticket Template

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Fri Jul 12 11:35:08 EDT 2002

Sorry to reply to my own post here. The -----'s were meant as a cut
line. My fault. My ticket resolved template is now exactly as follows...

Subject: Ticket Resolved

According to our records your ticket has been resolved.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this
message.

Thank You

Yet when I resolve a ticket, no mail gets sent. I see no errors anywhere
to indicate what the problem is. Is there a way I can get soe more
verbose debugging from RT?