[rt-users] Getting a little annoyed now

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Sat Jul 13 17:48:03 EDT 2002

Chris Knipe:
> With a bronze level support, I'm looking at US$6,000 for 4,000 tickets per
> annum.  In ZAR, that's more than R60,000 for the year, costing me ZAR60 per
> ticket.  In my books, this is completely bizarre.

Tell me, have you seen figures for support contracts for equivalent
commercialware? They'll make your hair turn grey *immediately*.
Oh, *and* you have to pay for the software. At least RT gives you a head
start...

--
"Having just ordered 40 books and discovered I have no change out of a grand,
I'm thinking of getting a posse together and going after some publishers. I'd