[rt-users] Missing mail?

Neil Bingham neil.bingham at pace.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 05:04:36 EDT 2002

> > One small niggle I've spotted is that if I go in as root
> and reassign an
> > issue to another person that person doesn't get notified by email.
>
> You wish to have the following Scrips on your queue:
>
> 	OnOwnerChange NotifyOwnerAsComment with template Give
> 	OnOwnerChange NotifyOldOwner with template Steal
>
> The extra ScripCondition and ScripAction can be transferred from:
>
> 	http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/OwnerChange/
> 	http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/NotifyOldOwner/

Thanks.  I've installed them, and my rules now look like this, but no mail
is being sent.

OnOwnerChange NotifyOldOwner with template Steal
OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner with template Give
OnOwnerChange NotifyRequestors with template Steal

There is nothing in the sendmail logs.  RT isn't logging anything.  I have
lots of zero byte files in my log dir.

Neil.