[rt-users] Installation: No RT user found. Please consult yo ur RT administr ator.

Blackstone, J. David jdavid.blackstone at cingular.com
Wed Jul 17 07:51:16 EDT 2002

  One of the things that would help me conceptually is to have this question
answered: There's a difference between user accounts on my box, mysql
database users, and RT users, right?  That's three different kinds of users
total, right?  (None of those groups are equal to each other, are they?)
What relationships exist between these groups, if any?

jdb