[rt-users] multiple email addresses for one person

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Jul 17 18:48:35 EDT 2002

boris.goldowsky at fen.com wrote:
> I still think it would be a useful feature to allow the assignment of
> multiple email addresses to a single user through the web interface,
> though, so I don't have to maintain that information for each user in
> the config file.

A "middle ground" might be to have config.pm look up the details
in a database; you'd have no web interface to it (unless you
wrote one), but at least it wouldn't involve regular butchering
of config.pm and web server restarts.....

I'm not sure whether multiple email addresses is a feature planned
for the next major release; it has however been mentioned before.
Jesse, if you're reading this, is it likely?

mmm... "merge this user into that user"....