[rt-users] Missing mail?

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Jul 18 05:08:37 EDT 2002

Hello!

Before you install the scrips you should check in the
source code if the path settings are correct
* to the perl interp.
* to the modules

The second isssue with the log file is probably a problem
with the right management. Look which user or group your
web server is running and allow the web server user/group
to write files in the directory.

okay hope this help

bye!