[rt-users] using RT::Mason and php - problems

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Thu Jul 18 12:10:26 EDT 2002

* matthew zeier <mrz at intelenet.net> [2002-07-17 19:19]:
> I'm trying to get timesheet.php up and running on the same server
> that's running RT.  The first problem I ran into was getting Mason to
> ignore the location of the php files.
>
> However, I don't think the handler is right since the server isn't
> parsing the php page but instead spitting out a file for download.
> Here's what I have in my configs:
>

> <Location /timesheet>
>   SetHandler default-handler
> </Location>
>
> <Location />
>   SetHandler perl-script
>   PerlHandler RT::Mason
> </Location>

Try this:

<Location />
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

<Location /timesheet>
  SetHandler default-handler
  # Don't you want php-script or whatever it is here?
</Location>

Order is important.

(darren)

--
If Jesus Christ were to come today, people would not even crucify
him.  They would ask him to dinner, and hear what he had to say,