[rt-users] By-user reports for RT2

Dan Shearer dan at tellurian.com.au
Sun Jul 21 22:17:33 EDT 2002

G'day Kerrin,

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Kerrin Pine wrote:

> (Yes, I've already searched the list archives, have spent literally hours
> searching for bits and pieces about reporting and RT in the past - a FAQ
> entry would be really helpful given how many times people ask for reports
> and statistics. Good to see the instructions for Simon's package there though.)

I put the instructions for Simon's package there, planning to do a similar
process to what you seem to have completed. If you give me the results of
what you've done (the better-documented the better!), I'll go on to create
Statistics2, 3 and 4 etc. I need better reporting too but haven't run
through all of the possibilities.

If people will help with contributions I'll help by making them part of
the manual.

Thanks,

--
Dan Shearer