[rt-users] Parent-child functionality

Samuel P Howard Sam.Howard at GMxTechnologies.com
Mon Jul 22 00:08:01 EDT 2002

Hi.

We see that RT has built in some nice features with the various flavors of ticket inter-relationships, but there still seem to be
some gaps.  Can anyone recommend some CONTRIB stuff (or perhaps contribute some stuff?  :)  ) to address the following:

1 - Reporting tools to show, say in tree format, a list of children of a parent ticket

2 - An easier way of opening a child ticket while displaying a (new) parent.  I.E. a link/button to "Create Child".

My appologies if I have missed the obvious, but I have looked at the docs, faqs, etc, and haven't found what I'm looking for
yet...

Thanks,
Sam