[rt-users] no ticket content in replies

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Mon Jul 22 11:01:01 EDT 2002

Phil Homewood wrote:

> Andreas Wahlfeldt wrote:
> > i' ve got several email-generated tickets containing attachments (mostly
> > screenshots < 200kb). if i reply to one of those tickets via the webui, the
> > original ticket-text is not quoted. the "Update ticket" screen just repeats
> > the requestor email and issue date and a single '>' without any ticket-text
> > (see below).
>
> Could you be seeing the same thing as in
>
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-July/008947.html
>
> ?

I know this problem from netscape users forwarding mails inline anf having
vCards attached.
Most of the time, the real mail content (the forwarded message) is available as
an 'attachment'.
Forwarded emails with attachments in them are not shown _at all_ in some cases -
I haven't checked that users' mua configuration yet.

Regards,
    Harald

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com