[rt-users] Minor change to /Ticket/Update.html

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Tue Jul 23 20:08:30 EDT 2002

James Satterfield wrote:
> If at all possible, I'd love for the UI to show the real name next to the
> email address whenever it displays an email address. I would think this a
> trivial task, but wonder if it would break any time it had to send an email.

It's not as trivial as it looks. At a glance, you'd need to duplicate
the EmailsAsString function in lib/RT/Watchers.pm to return the data
in the form you want; then duplicate RequestorsAsString and CCAsString
in lib/RT/Ticket.pm, then get Ticket/Update.html to call your new
Ticket functions.

On the plus side, this shouldn't break any email sending. :-)