[rt-users] Trying to fix a broken install of RT2.0.13

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Jul 30 10:55:24 EDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, RT2 Troubles wrote:

> I understand the idea of this discussion group attempting to get everyone to
> buy support before offering assistance.

Uh, no; you're wrong, you're completely off-base, and did I mention that
your assumption is incorrect?

I *think*, and correct me if I'm wrong, Phil, but I think the point was
not that people here aren't willing to help even though they don't get
paid to answer list mail; it's more along the lines of "if you pay Jesse,
he'll be able to focus on you" - people who read this list, for the most
part, *do* have paying jobs that they have to attend to and reading this
list is usually just a sideline...

I'll look through the archives and see if I can offer some help, since I
came into this thread in the middle...

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH