[rt-users] New install: "WebRT: No ticket specified"?

Howard Jones howard.jones at network-i.net
Tue Jul 30 12:44:44 EDT 2002

Hi folks,

I just installed a local copy of RT 2.0.14 on my desktop FreeBSD system to
look at it as a replacement for our Keystone system. It all installed OK,
and most functionality (e.g. login, configuration of queues etc) seems to
work. When I try and add a new ticket I get this message in the Apache
errorlog:
   "WebRT: No ticket specified ()"
and the web browser never returns a page. The httpd process doesn't seem to
be doing anything useful, and the database doesn't show the new ticket.

Is this a common problem? I couldn't find a mention of it on google (except
for one other person on this list, who didn't get a reply).

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Howard
(looking forward to playing - it looks nicer than Keystone!)