[rt-users] Two different queues; admins see only one

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 31 07:48:52 EDT 2002

Hello,

This is on RT 2.0.6.

I've created two queues, "bio-helpdesk" and "mm-helpdesk". The queues
are enabled.

I've created a bunch of users, some of whom I've added to the group
"bio-admin" and some to "mm-admin".

I've given the ModifyTicket, OwnTicket, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments,
Watch, and WatchAsAdminCc permissions to the queues to their relevant
admin groups.

I've included the people in both "-admin" groups as Watchers for the
relevant queues.

Users in the bio-admin group have no problems, but when users in the
mm-admin group log in, they see the bio-helpdesk queue only, can't view
any tickets in it though (as the mm-admin group only has rights to
mm-helpdesk) and they can't access stuff for the mm-helpdesk queue
at all.  They can't even create a new ticket in it from the web
interface even though it's allowed for Everyone.

I've stopped and started Apache, though it shouldn't matter as this
is purely a rights issue, not at all related to httpd.conf. No effect,
of course.

Anybody got any ideas?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.