[rt-users] Initial Login

Brad Leak bradford.leak at flamenconetworks.com
Wed Jul 31 15:50:50 EDT 2002

I have installed Request Tracker 2.0.14 seemingly successfully except for
one thing: I can't login to the web interface!  As far as I can tell, I have
the user permissions setup correctly in MySQL but for the life of me can't
figure out why I can't login.  Is there a default administrator login to the
web interface?  I looked through the docs and the only thing I could find
was how to create users and queues, but shouldn't I be able to login to be
able to create users in the first place?  BTW, I tried logging in with the
$DatabaseUser and its password as defined in config.pm.
Thanks in advance!
Brad