[rt-users] screwey?

Chris Knipe savage at netsonic.megalan.co.za
Wed Jul 10 23:26:29 EDT 2002

Hi all,

What can be causing this error?

root at netsonic:~# apachectl configtest
Scalar::Util not detected - container() method not available
Variable "$m" is not imported at /usr/local/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 94.
Global symbol "$m" requires explicit package name at /usr/local/rt/bin/webmux.pl
 line 94.
[Thu Jul 11 02:07:48 2002] [error] Compilation failed in require at (eval 5) lin
e 1.
Syntax error on line 221 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:

I've checked, double checked, and verified.  All required perl modules are
installed.  RT's testdeps script reports all the required modules to be
installed and now I'm starting to become rather clueless as to what is causing
these errors.

This is RT2.0.9 - stock standard installation...

--
me