[rt-users] new correspondence not sending email to submittor or group

Patrick Hawley phawley at ociweb.com
Wed Jun 5 16:47:18 EDT 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Patrick Hawley wrote:

> Hello. We are using 2.0.11pre1 (using the NotifyWithAttachments.pm
> contrib'ed mod) and are noticing a few submissions are coming in to RT,
> but are _not_, in turn, sending email to the submittor or the RT group.

oops...I got that wrong...should have been NotifyWithAttachment.pm, not
NotifyWithAttachments.pm

> there are 3 other submissions not being sent out from RT, the
> errors for which are all the same:
>
>   can't have encoding base64 for message type message/rfc822! at
>   /PATH/TO/RT/lib/RT/Action/NotifyWithAttachment.pm line 50
>
> The only possibility I found in the RT archives was in:
>
> ...that "disposition" was misspelled.
>
> I'm hoping this will fix the problem, though I'm not sure.

Well, it doesn't seem to have fixed it.

Today I received another log file with the above error message, and the
email didn't get sent out to the RT group. Are there any other
NotifyWithAttachment.pm users seeing this error?

If I get to the bottom of it, I'll pass it along.

TIA,
Patrick