[rt-users] RT Contributions

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Thu Jun 6 22:38:51 EDT 2002

Just so that everyone knows...if you care to know.

I just posted the scrip actions and conditions and the most recent release of
stock answers on my website: http://www.fifthvision.net

The following are available:

Conditions:
	SentTo			Compares To: header to regexp in argument
	SubjectContains		Compares Subject line to regexp in argument
	TicketPickup		Intial Ticket pickup (Status is new and Owner is Nobody)

Actions:
	SetKeyword		Sets the Keyword for the keyword select in argument
	SetStatus			Sets the status found in the argument
	MoveToQueue		Moves tickets to a queue in the argument

And the latest release of Stock Answers (I'm getting ready to release a new
version that will fix the combo box option and add support for sub
directories for template organization.)

Well this is what I have so far.

Let me know what you think.

Michael Grubb