[rt-users] make fixdeps not working?

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Fri Jun 7 18:27:23 EDT 2002

I had the same error due to ACLs (I believe) on our network interfering
with ftp.  When I tried it from a different (non-production) subnet,
things worked out.   The way I got around it in the past was to manually
install the modules.  I think that's your best bet.  Incidentally.. even
if you get CPAN working for this, good luck with Apache::Cookie.  It just
plain 'ol doesn't work.