[rt-users] Don't want to CC ticket owners

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Thu Jun 13 21:47:39 EDT 2002

Everytime a customer replies to a ticket, the owner of that ticket get's a CC
(it's not in the the headers, but RT issues a copy off to the owner). We don't
want this in some cases... in most cases actually. While I see the usefulness
of this feature, I'm sure there's a way to disable it. But I can't find it.

In the meantime I've removed the email address for our employees' user
accounts that don't need this feature, and it's worked well, but I wonder if
it's possibly to disable this per-queue and per-user (other than removing the
email completely).

Thanks.

Phil
deserve neither liberty nor safety."