[rt-users] Interfacing with RT via PHP

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Mon Jun 17 13:27:49 EDT 2002

What are your motivations for using PHP rather than HTML::Mason?

A while back, since I wasn't comfortable with the state of RT's
unauthorized user interfaces, I created a PHP interface to simply email
a ticket in and then I linked to a NoAuth list of tickets in that
queue. I ditched it before we moved RT to production, though, in favor
of HTML::Mason stuff that is much better because it sits on top of the
RT API.

I'll gladly provide the stuff I've done with HTML::Mason, but I'm
afraid there's not much I can help you with as far as PHP interfaces.

Matt