[rt-users] mod_perl problem?

seph seph at commerceflow.com
Thu Jun 20 15:37:07 EDT 2002

> i tried different versions: testing, unstable, combinations of them.
> same problem occured every time: apache did not start after adding a
> line with webmux.pl. of course, it is possible to do a clean build from
> sources (i mean rt now), but i would like to use a deb package instead.

I'm running rt in several places, on several debian systems (mostly
testing/woody) with no problems. Do you have all the packages RT
needs? testdeps won't catch everything, but there are rtfm entries about
debian.

I think I managed to do something like this awhile ago, but having a
bad httpd.conf. What does your's look like? The relevent bits of mine
are:

<VirtualHost rt2.commerceflow.com>
  ServerName rt2.commerceflow.com
  ServerAlias rt.commerceflow.com