[rt-users] RT, Stats, Graphs, and FastCGI

Tabor J. Wells rt at fsckit.net
Tue Jun 25 15:18:25 EDT 2002

So I just installed the stats add on on my 2.0.13 system running with
FastCGI. After some tweaking I got it up and running, however the graphs
won't display. That's fine, I realize I need to get Apache::GD::Graph
working with FastCGI. However I haven't been able to find any examples of
how to do this. The various hits I've seen in the archives all refer to
doing this with <Location /rt/chart> or wherever and using PerlHandler.

Has anyone gotten the graphics to display properly using FastCGI? Any
suggestions or snippets of conf files to point me in the right direction
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tabor
Tabor J. Wells                                         rt at fsckit.net
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality