[rt-users] Mail setup problems

Sebastian Flothow sebastian at flothow.de
Thu Jun 27 17:33:10 EDT 2002

> I tried "running" rt-mailgate and it just seems to hang.  The reason
> for the quotes is that all I did
> was type "./rt-mailgate".  I wasn't sure if that was the proper way to
> do it or not, so I also tried "perl rt-mailgate".
> Both just seem to hang.

It's not exactly hanging, but trying to read a message from stdin. If
you've got one in a file (including the sendmail-style From line), try
running "./rt-mailgate < message.txt" and look for error messages.

However, you should probably investigate why sendmail sends the error
message to jeeves (or what jeeves does with it) anyway.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de