[rt-users] fetchmail-rt-mailgate integration "correspondence not recorded" "permission denied"

Manfred Elezovski ManfredElezovski at notes.ny.cyberdialogue.com
Tue Jun 4 12:09:42 EDT 2002

I'm using fetchmail to "fetch" email from my main mail server which is
external to the firewall.  I have created a test user, named rt.  I have
also created a fetchmailrc file in its directory.  I have added the aliases
to the aliases file as well.  When I create a ticket, I have it set up to
email me, but when I respond, I get a returned email with a subject line
"correspondence not recorded", and the body "permission denied".  Does
anyone have any suggestion to what might be wrong with my configuration
thus far.  Thank YOu

Manfred Elezovski