[rt-users] Postfix and RT2

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Mar 1 07:49:21 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Russ Johnson wrote:

> I'm getting the following error:
>
> Feb 28 15:15:55 help postfix/local[3810]: E2FA570005:
> to=<rt at help.qa.tripwire.com>, relay=local, delay=1, status=bounced (Command
> died with status 2: "/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Network --action
> correspond". Command output: Can't locate config.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /local/rt2/etc /local/rt2/lib /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-linux

> What I'm reading here is "Can't locate config.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /local/rt2/etc..."
>
> Well, I have news... config.pm is in /local/rt2/etc.

The user that you are executing rt-mailgate does not have permission to
access /local/rt2/etc/config.pm .  Please check the ownership and
permissions on this file, and the same on each directory back down to / to
ensure that you are not getting blocked elsewhere.

Please note that if you are depending on setuid perl in order for RT to
work, that it does actually work.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations