[rt-users] Trying again

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Mar 1 18:01:11 EST 2002

OK, after a false start, I'm trying again...

However, now I'm having a different issue.

We have one apache server that we're trying to put several things on.
Here's the virtual hosts section:

<VirtualHost _default_:10.69.1.14>
ServerName help.qa.tripwire.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/dcl
</VirtualHost>

#<VirtualHost 10.69.1.14>
#ServerName rt.qa.tripwire.com
#ServerAlias helpfish.qa.tripwire.com
#DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
#PerlModule Bundle::DBI
#PerlRequire /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
#<Location />
# SetHandler perl-script
# PerlHandler RT::Mason
#</Location>
#</VirtualHost>

I have php pages in /var/www/html/dcl that work fine when I leave the
second virtual host (for RT) commented out.

If I uncomment the RT section, it breaks DCL. The error log for apache
reports the following when trying to access:

[Fri Mar  1 15:01:00 2002] [error] [Mason] File does not exist:
/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html/dcl/index.php3

So, it looks like mason is being used for all the pages, even through it's
only specified in the second virtual host.

Ideas?

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.