[rt-users] two domains, one RT?

Darren Nickerson darren at dazza.org
Mon Mar 4 00:21:54 EST 2002

  Rich> I can safely say that running multiple seperate instances of RT2 on a
  Rich> single machine with a single instance of Apache is definitely possible
  Rich> (and done so quite easily, I will add) with mod_fastcgi.

  Rich> I have been doing the very same thing for some time now..

Thanks for the recommendation! Seems I was not going to get very far with
mod_perl.

I finally had time to look at mod_fastcgi this weekend. Once I got past the
problem with the broken images by placing them outside of the RT area and
redefining $WebImagesURL, things seem to be working nicely.

-Darren