[rt-users] Trying again

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Mar 4 16:33:45 EST 2002

Hmm, I copied that directly out of my httpd.conf file on my working version
of RT.

And actually, RT is working on that box. Although, I changed that line, and
suddenly, apache wouldn't run... come to find out that Apache::DBI wasn't
installed... Weird... even with that not installed, RT seemed to be working.

What would break if Apache::DBI isn't installed?

At 08:56 PM 3/4/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Russ Johnson wrote:
>
> > #<VirtualHost 10.69.1.14>
> > #ServerName rt.qa.tripwire.com
> > #PerlModule Bundle::DBI
>
>Try 'PerlModule Apache::DBI' instead.  I'm not sure what the effect of
>referencing a CPAN module collection (the 'Bundle') would be under Apache,
>but I daresay that it cannot be good.

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.